Sunday 23 September 2012

Whoa, I`m going to Barbados!

Just a quick blog tonight, as I am now all packed for my Caribbean Cruise and cannot wait!  We are off to London tomorrow morning to see my family first and then to Southampton on Tuesday to catch The Oriana for a 22 night cruise.  Then 2 nights in London to see family and will be back home on the evening of Friday 19th October.
We have closed the doors to the Guesthouse and cooked our last breakfast, now it is time for us to be looked after.  All good intentions at the moment to visit the gym and walk the deck and try not to eat too many unhealthy foods - we will see.

As I promised I would post details of the classes and the first ones will be:

Monday 29th October 10am to 12.30pm    Christmas Decorations
                                    1.30pm to 4pm       Christmas gifts

Prices will be £30 for each session and will include use of all tools and equipment, all glass and materials for the projects including firing, and refreshments.

If you wish to come for the full day it will be £70 including a delicious lunch and £60 if you prefer to bring a packed lunch.

Your projects will be available for collection one week later or we can arrange to post them to you at post office rates.

You can email: terribunn@googlemail.com or phone: 01736 798875 AFTER Sunday 21st October when I am home.  Full payment is to be made at time of booking please via online bank transfer or cheque.  If you wish to pay via paypal I will let you know the extra charge.

Here is a taster of the decorations you can make:


small, medium and large Christmas trees that you can decorate as you wish

icicle decorations

and Christmas stars
it is difficult to see the beauty of them here

but I hope you can get some idea from the detail photographs


 you do not have to copy my samples and can design your own if you wish
snowflakes also look good and can be included in any of the shapes you cut
If you have time to draw your own designs  and bring them with along, you can then cut them out and choose how to decorate them from a large selection of frit, bubble powders, liners etc.

Well I had better get to bed as I have a long journey tomorrow.  See you all in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment