Wednesday 25 April 2012


It is so nice having a workshop in the house now, at least if the weather is lousy I feel more inclined to go and do some work.  However, as the kiln is in the old workshop outside it is going to be a pain taking stuff outside to fire it.  Here are some pictures of my new workshop, I am very lucky to have a son who is a carpenter so everything is custom built for me.  Thanks Mike you are a master craftsman and a great son!


 The workbench is the correct height to stand and cut glass and the stools fit under perfectly when you want to sit.  There is also a storage shelf for each student under the workbench
 The storage on this side of the room is for all my card making supplies and rubber stamps in the drawers and inkpads in the revolving carousel on top.  I also teach card making and rubber stamping
 These shelves were designed to store small pieces of glass with all the liners, frit etc on the small shelves underneath.  Larger pieces of glass are under the worktop and cupboard.
I have lots of space to work and move around doing different things, which is the way I like to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment